Tuesday 30 September 2008

arghh!! >.<



*sob*
Im so sad
raya only 2 days hol
blahhh..
and i supposed to go back ktn tmr
but then friday got 2 replacement class
damn laaaaaa!


i really desperately wanna go back home lor T.T
loe's having bday party tonight
most of the Gs crew attend except few of us who are studying at diff places
*sigh*
they are definitely having lots of fun now
I wanna go!!! argh!
miss my gang sooo much :(




our photos @
http://www.friendster.com/viewphotos.php?a=401861835&uid=46229371
.


one more reason.
i wanna see my new puppy !!
wanna play with him and torture him to death
*jk*
my mum brought it back home 3 weeks ago
and i still dont have the chance to see him

mms from my bro



see how cute and tiny he is ~~
and yah i named him kimO
at 1st i named him Ooziee which i think is a damn special name



but then my mum said : " Ooziee sounds very weird ,
very hard to pronounce. Think of another name, dont want so cool one, 
i want name that is more chubby ! "




aiyor~ spoiled my plan .
so i was thinking for another name with s.y
and then we figured out another nice one
*Kimochi*
 i was like 'why sounds so familiar one?'
then i suggested this name to my mum again
she said kimochi ? uhm.. kimo better~
ok larh whatever :D



in the end only i found out what kimochi means in japanese
*LOL* !
luckily my mum dint choose that name XD




my dogs all have the same initials 'K'
same as me :)
Kimberlly
Kenji
& the new Kimo :D



*sigh*
i dont know when only i can meet the cutie
mayb 1 or 2 years later
or when i get really old
ahh.. i seriously love dogs especially pups!
hope i can rear one here at kl 
but its impossible stop dreaming!




depress depressss :(
happy birthday loe loe.


2 comments:

e Loe said...

thank you keLLy =)
I received your wishes far from kL !
tell you what. I got a new bunny for my present. hahaha.

Anonymous said...

haha..reen..ur mami brought back a new doggie ya ? haha..kimo..
u wan ply dog in kl den come replay hs la..he gt a doggie..but the doggie wil stay inside the cage when i m around !!! wakaka !!! u faster come bk kuantan la ..........
den all gs can crazie around !! oh yeah !!