Sunday 2 November 2008

Photo ★ Shooot




Hello people. sorry for procrastinating. finally i manage to post this :D

uhm, went back to LimKokWing 2 weeks ago with bear. tze e invited us to be her model for her final photography assignment. I had never ever be a model before in my life ( im not qualified AT ALL ) cuz i dont like ppl to snap me, i just like to snap myself and snap others :) whereas bear had no prob at all in modelling, pro dy! XD

except for this time, i terpaksa to face camera, weird laa! BUT also the main reason : she's my BESTIE and also this is her final project, i'll be sorry for the rest of my life if i said no.

p/s : tze e, i gave u my very 1st time. touched leh ~ haaha :p



photo session begins, these are part of the pictures taken that day.
ENJOY :)


Recommend GEO Nudy grey :)


btw, the theme of this photoshoot is ' BLOG IT '














when retardness and craziness came into us !








we're more like playing than being serious~ its quite fun though!
consider a great experience for the noob :)


Venue : LUCT Studio Lab
Photographer : Tze Yee @ Ten Dollar , Kuso @ me
Photo Editing : Ms penguin, Kuso, Ai Reen, Kelly, Ling, Chicken Angel ( all above are the same person )




3 comments:

e Loe said...

i'm here!
the photos are funny.
reen u done a good job for your first modelling!!

R E P L ★ Y said...

照片是不错不错的..
有感觉下..
只不过blog it跟白纸什么关系?
新造型好看噢,
几时要去Hajime?? lol..

ms.shapenerasers said...

pretty picsss!
:D i like ! haha