Saturday 28 February 2009

untitled


Today, is actually not a really good day for me.
felt headache since i woke up and even worse, i was having a nightmare just before i am awake
eh you friggin ghost lady! you spoilt my day!
feelin so frustrated today, and hot-tempered. 

not only me who is not in the mood today,
shi ying and bear are also being emo, its just not our day =
BIG sigh.


until night, bel came and pay me a visit =)
aww, this woman! i havent been seeing her since last december.
cny she cant join all of us GS at ktn cuz her family shifted to KL
p/s : you missed the happy moments with us this year, we can just entertain you with loads of picha =D heeheee

We have lots to update and we use to share our secrets together *grin*
...and our 'kepoh' session starts, i really love the girl talk between us, just felt comfortable y'know. that's what SOUL friends are =D

better than those pretentious fakers backstabbers out there
just feel sick of them! out of ma life please!


i do miss my secondary sch time alot, with all my GS, my true friends, my soulmates.
they just simply meant alot to me,  
SHOUT OUT to them : You guys are awarded a permanent VVIP of my life, eternally !

love s

4 comments:

Quin said...

ah... i know what you mean. it's always good to meet a friend who smiles at you because she's really happy to see you.

meet up soon, possible?

Kelly Hoh Ai Reen 何艾璘 said...

Of course !!
im happy to see both you & tze e sooon :)
plan for the next outing yah,
k session perhaps ?
ngeh ngeh
i know you are desperate for this ;D

Anonymous said...

I miss you a lot dear
and skip me for the K session

Ouch, reen
come, hugs

Quin said...

heheh.... how u know i desperate for it? i really want to sing and sing and sing.... it's so stress relieving..

tze yee, we go at student price, cheap cheap only. just spend some money accompany us and we can sing "fao khua"!!!!