Thursday 5 March 2009

woolalaa !


mamamiaa

i need a rest, or better still, vacation =D
why lar my assignments tak habis habis!!!! like its gonna take foreverrrrrrrrrrr

OH goddamnit .


im stuck, in front of my computer since im awake, at 12pm till now! 
its more than 12 hours my butt is sticking on the chair, 
except bath & pee 
very 'bei' wey~
and i dint even step out of my house for already, 
let see... 54 hours?
its pathetic, i must go out tomorrow no matter what 
.... and i skipped gym today cuz my muscle is still aching especially my arm & back :(
i need a professional massager , anyone ? please ?






bear brought over my fav greenT frapuccino as my lunch :)
oh, i just love greenT so much!
thanks sweetie ♥





my eye are going blind soon facing the monitor more than 1/2 of a day,
flash is killing me!!! i need guidance, im just so lost, searching for every button that i just couldn't remember =\ 
can those images just move themselves? 
godpleaseinventamachinetodothis! =(

anyway, i just did a logo for a soon launching company, hope they won't reject it
or else all my efforts are wasted.
if reject pun tak apa lar, at least i brushed up my illus skills a little and learned something new :)
before this, im pretty much sucked at illustrator, im still suck at it, but at least better :P



✫✫✫



and.. i wanna thank MR JO for your stinky tau foo !
omg, you made my day more interesting !
this is my 1st time to see chaotaufoo for real, and indeed,
it is AWFUL !
i dont even had the guts to try it , 
the smell of it is very terrible ( sorry for chaotaufoo lovers )
but still, i don't fancy it, thank you.
i think im gonna puke if i put that in my mouth >.<
i couldn't barely breath ! *gasp gasp*


shiying is loving it ! she ate all of them =\ and she keep forcing me to have a bite,
i.. i just CAN'T ! im already shivering of smelling the gross essence, ohmygod ! 
i'll rather eat tissue paper =\ 




grab this at FB, myLORD posted a note :)



✫✫✫


and last but not least,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear 
LIM MEEI SIEW @ mezha !
my best fwen for 10 years =D
she is one hilariousss dumbasss and the only person that can make me go roflmao !!
haha... speaking of retardness ? 
she is definitely the KING of retard, LOL




i heart you <3