Monday 17 November 2008

CATS are evil !



last night while i was downstairs drawing bungalow for perspective studies with bear, i was so concentrate and dint notice something had came in to my house until i saw a shadow passing by walking into my kitchen's direction. 

when i see clearly, its a cat, BIG one.
It shocked me, i tot it was ghost. *LOL*


Then i shouted : " CAT ! why you come to my house?!!! "


the cat turned and look at me like nobody's business and it wanted to continue walking but i SHOO it away.


It was not end of the story yet . . .



I went upstairs and took my bath, as bear went for a short nap.
when i return down and wanted to continue drawing, i was shocked because my paper was so dirty! 
As i put on my specs to have a clearer view, i saw CAT FOOTPRINTS on my paper! 8 of them! WTF!! that bloody cat stepped on my work, its A2 size! im so not gonna redo it! when i go check on bear's work to see if his work also been stepped, surprisingly bear's was clean and white, not even ONE footprint!

okay, obviously the cat came back and take revenge on me cuz i'd scolded him/her ( I DONT EVEN KNOW ITS A MALE OR FEMALE !!!! ) 

that bloody cat!! you will see... argh!!

No comments: