Thursday 13 November 2008

EVAN's & 41's BIG day


yesterday (121108) was tze e's birthday.
the day b4 that, secret recipe is doing promotion *buy 1 cake free 1 cake*
the que was soooooooooo long, luckily jo accompanied me :)
so coincidentally i need a cake to help the girl celebrate her bday, therefore i bought 2 cakes, another one keep for us! *i love cakesss! yumm!*



- 12.11.08 -
my initial plan was NOT to call and wish her for the whole day, assuming that she thought i've totally forgotten bout her bday. 
hamyu came and picked me up at 10pm and off we go to her place.
when we reached her hostel, parked our car, i called 1 of her housemate to cover abit as we are going up soon.

GUESS WHAT ?! 

her housemate : " tze e is not in, she went out. "
me : " WHAT?! where she went ?! "
her housemate : "Sunway!"
me : " HUH?!!! *faint* "

i know, wtf right? we went all the way from SUNWAY to CYBERJAYA and now she's in SUNWAY? i dont wanna play hide and seek laaaarh! surprise us back pulakz T_T
anyway, we went up to her house and wait for her.
its already 11pm, 1 more hour left !
quickly called Quin and she said they're comin back, will reach b4 12am.
so we waited.  

11.48pm, finally she's home.
we acted casually, sitting on the sofa, watching tv and waited for her to notice about us as we dont wanna do that 
" AHA, SURPRISE! * lights off, holding cake, everybody singing birthday songs, blow candle,laugh * END " .
cuz its just a another general way of giving bday surprise.

BUT, unexpectedly, she walked in, took off her shoes, glimpsed at us and walked into her room.
all of us are like TOTALLY SPEEHLESS !
no wonder, somebody had accidentally told her our 'surprise' ...
instead of us giving her surprise , she surprise us back. sigh...
however, we did manage to celebrate in time before passing her bday :D




HAPPY BIRTHDAY my adorable tzeee eeee !!

&

MY LOVE , evan yo 


p/s : tze e, u're so lucky to share the same bday as evan XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my sweetie
Thanks for everything you done for me
The surprise, The plan, The cake, The present, The words and your present during my birthday
I am touched and appreciate it a lot
I really thought you forgot my birthday
was sad and disappointed
waiting for your phone call from 12a.m. until the second I knew you're coming
Don't disappointed okay
it's surprised enough and I'm happy
Just a little bit early
Thanks thanks thanks

I Love you, for life
Hugs and kisses

p/s Yesss, he is the lucky one for sharing the same birthday with me =)

e Loe said...

awh, that was really touching. hope i can be there.
aihz.