Saturday 11 April 2009

110409


went for dinner for our little celebration just now =)
put all the assignments aside
i dont wanna spoil our memorable day
didnt even mention a word
once i think of it i'll get STRESSSS and bad tempered.
* pause for one night *
not much time left , i know :(

anyway, we went to my FAVOURITE restaurant @ pyramid
Ole - ole Bali !!
i really love the atmosphere there, interior, decor, food, music...
simply perfect =)

it makes me even desperate to go to Bali !
i really really want to go there badly =(
hope i can make it on my next sem break
( my biggest wish for 2009 )
* fingers crossed *



Eeeeks, mind the blurry pics !
we forgot to bring our cam
so have to temporary replaced with my phone cam
owh, bear bought a LG cookie for my anni pressie
i love it, just the camera quite crappy. heh ;P



we do look alike, sometimes :)


the only light source



our lovely meal :D~
their portion is so big wey
one main course can already shared by 2 person 
we ordered 2 main course + 1 side order
we down everything in the end :O
si beh full till cant walk 
heeeheee




guess what's this ?

LOL
its actually a piggy bank/coin box
but the purpose he bought me this is not to put coins in it.
i then saw a stack of little stickies beside it
i still cant get it
but that thingy is kinda cool wey
' In case of emergency break glass '
lol

.
.
.

he said , we'd been quarreling too much lately,
so he want me to write down any dissatisfactory of him or things i couldn't tell by words on the paper and put it in the box.
then he will check the box once a week
hahaha, silly silllllly boy  ~

how caring of you ..
i just love those little things you did
i know all you want is me to be happy
i know you wanna be the perfect guy for me
and i can see all the efforts you put in

i'll also write little 'praise notes' for you if you behave well kay?
muacks ♥






' the crystal ball in your hands are glowing,
its a good sign
can you see it ? '