Sunday 19 April 2009


hello !
kelly jelly belly signed in :) 

once again, back to Pjs9
cuz im goin to this unknown pulau on tuesday night
have to come back earlier and prepare some stuffs
im looking forward to this trip :)
escape escape escape from city !


ohh ya, i chopped off my fringe, curled & dyed ma hair
too bored with my straight hair :\
i want a lil make over
cant stay the same always, life would be soo tasteless




* * *


yay! im gonna have dim sum tomorrow mornin
i didn't take early breakfast for a looooong time dy
& we need to wake like super early so we get to eat nice & fresh ones :)
i ♥ dim sum !



4 comments:

Tzeyee said...

I want dim sum also, I want!

Ha Ha you never can stay in only one style, you might die.

HUG

e Loe said...

look younger eeee!

weemei said...

wuuu~ look different!! look cool~
the darkest colour i hv ever seen.

Kelly Hoh Ai Reen 何艾璘 said...

tze e, you really know me well huh :) i might get bored with this shit real soon.


loe, damn! i think i look like the 15 year old me :((
i dont want!! kiddie no more! : |


vmeiiii, wanna try dark colour this time but will fade soon too. i dye for you next time ah ! :D