Friday 17 April 2009

yadiloh!

Im officially having my sem break now! weeeeeeeeee~
haaaaaaaappy sial :D
.
.
.
finally done wey!!! after all the sleepless nights and energy wasted this sem, im still surviving ~
frankly speaking, i had a very hard time doing them cuz i did not enjoy at all :(
FLASH was the worst part, nearly gave up but thank God i manage to survive in the end :)
.
but there's just this one subject that i really love and enjoy doing every assignments of it, TYPO class !
we redesign our own brand, packaging, play with picture layouts, redesign CD cover and also poster design for our final.
its fun tho :D
.
.
For our final typo project, we are required to choose an object or basically anything to create our own exhibition poster
.
I've chosen OWL .
.
im very fond of OWL since young cuz it gives me a very mysterious and enigmatic feeling.
 and they have that sort of funky look in them which can mesmerize me, very much :)
i am NEVER good in drawing, i seldom draw & i dislike drawing, srsly.
but somehow, i did enjoy drawing this time without grumbling :p
hehe..
.
.
trying out with juxtapositions and surprisingly it turn out with unexpected results !
by all kinds of mixed media eg, water colour, poster colour, pencil, chinese ink, coffee and artline pen & psd.
.
.
.
.
... and this is my final poster layout.



p/s : ... and the chinese calligraphy is killing me! i wrote it out of my luck by randomly trying with  diff  kind of strokes but certainly not out of my skill cuz my calligraphy is FUGLY ! urgh =\
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Im backkkk at my ktn's home !
its always the best place in the world :)
i miss my bed so much
gonna sleep soon, good night peeps ~
 <3

3 comments:

Quin said...

i am green!!!!!!! so green with envy!!!!!!! i have another half sem to go..... i don't know how to survive this.... *sob sob*

Tzeyee said...

aiyor reen, welcome home
find some time to pay me a visit lar
and buy me things from the unknown pulau =D

miss you
mwahs !



HUG,
Tze e

Kelly Hoh Ai Reen 何艾璘 said...

quin! my sem break is sooo short wey, unlike u guys 3 months break! stop complaining :\

tze e, sure sureee :D love you lots~