Monday 22 June 2009

22.06.09 writes history





❝ It's 1.30am and I've just woke up.
slept for 5 hours and im satisfied =)
hopefully i can complete my asm later


after i had a nice bath,
i wake my computer and saw this sweet note from bear.

im touched to have love ones sharing my happiness =D
 cuz this noon bear seems like 'not so happy' of my over reaction over evan
haha. bear jealous :P

i am pretty blissful to have this 2 VIPs in my life,seriously.
(no i did not own evan,i just treat him as a part of my life)
although one is reality, another one is imaginary
they made my life more fabulous and meaningful. ❞
=]



* * *



talking bout this morning, i'm suppose to wake at 10am but end up i woke at 12pm. 
im such a slugabed
normally it wont take so long for me to wake up
10/15 mins, 30 mins the most
today is so strange
now i recall back the reason why
i've been dreaming of me myself as a drawing
and i am sketching myself in the dream
( just simple sketch like stickman )
and when my alarm rings at 10am, i couldn't care to bother cuz i havent finish dreaming yet
then my alarm snooze for every 10 mins
i remember everytime i open my eyes
i couldn't force myself to get up 
eyes will then automatically shut after 5secs
and the dream continues!
and it kept repeating for 2 hours

the feeling is like,
i have no strength to move nor get up of bed
Now i know the reason why.
maybe is because the drawing that symbolize me is not done
so im not COMPLETE yet.
get me?
haha. kinda ridiculous i know.

 felt so amaze how dreams could really control us 
and since when im so artistic? cheh.
OR maybe simply because im LAZY !
yes, this sounds more true XD
haha

anyway, just sharing my dream experience.
i LOVE dreaming
and i even thought of pursuing my studies in psychology 
and be a master in dreaming
mwahhaha !


Okay,
Good Night peeps !
Sweet dreams :)

No comments: